Program Service Assistant (Bilingual)
We are recruiting for a company that facilitates insurance courses and testing in North Austin.
Process CIC participant attendances and assist participants with program status inquires.
- Monitor and process post-program grades and attendances at CIC Programs
- Maintain status log and ensure that all deadlines are met
- Check in CIC classes and prep for data entry.
- Monitor CIC participant and licensee archived documents, and automated exam result notifications
- Back-up CRM and Ruble processes
- Other duties as assigned
1+ years Customer service experience
Proficient computer and typing skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
High attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Hours: 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday. Possible overtime as needed
Salary: Temp to Hire $12-$12.50/hr (temp) $26,000-$30,000 (Perm)
Please note: you only need to apply online once regardless of how many positions you are applying for.