Impress your potential employer by asking the right questions in the interview.
Prior to your interview, jot down a couple questions to ask. Here are 5 questions that can strengthen your interview.
1. Why did the person that most recently had the position leave?
2. What would you like done differently by the next person?
3. What are some of the most difficult problems in the position?
4. In what ways has this organization been most successful in terms of products and services?
5. How is success measured in the company?