You asked for more, we answered! When an interviewer asks if you have any questions, YOU DO! It is always important before leaving an interview by asking questions. This shows the interviewer that you are truly interested in the position and not just the compensation.
Here are a couple more questions our staffing coordinators admired hearing from candidates:
- What are the biggest challenges the person in this position will face?
- How long did the previous person in the role hold this position?
- Can you describe a typical day or week in this position?
- What are the career paths in this department?
- What do you consider to be the most important aspects of this job?
- Where have successful employees previously in this position progressed to within the company?