15 Apr 8 Tips to Nail the Interview
We asked our staffing coordinators what they look for in the interview. Find out their best advice here!
8 simple tips to nailing your interview:
- Do your homework – research the company, position and who you are interviewing with.
- Be on time! 10-15min early is best.
- Take a copy of your resume, references, transcript, portfolio or any additional information that may be needed
- Carry everything neatly in an organizer and know where all your material is.
- Do bring a pen and paper.
- Eye Contact – show confidence in your skills and experience. Always make eye contact
- Always be positive – never make negative comments regarding past employers or companies you worked for.
- Send a thank you note